Thursday, January 20, 2022

Pets - Welcome - "Mango"


IF EVER YOU NEED ME:

If ever you need me, I'll be right here, To chase away the sadness, And wipe away a tear. If ever you need me, I'll be two steps behind, To follow in your footsteps, And hear what's on your mind. If ever you need me, You'll never have to fear, That your presence isn't important, And your love isn't dear. If ever you need me, I'll always be around, to bring back the laughter, Where deep in your heart it's found. You'll never have to worry, For I'll always be here, To chase away the sadness, And wipe away a tear. I AM HERE FOR YOU! (even in spirit) ~author unknown

1/20/22                                                        Mango

Mango was bred and born in Hawaii. She is with a loving family who are thrilled to have her join their clan. 


                                      In Memory of Cricket (2009 - 2021)
3/31/21
Our beloved Cricket passed away today just shy of her 12th Birthday April 15th. Cricket was my daughter's dog for the first part of her life and stayed with us until her death. She was a welcome addition to Angie and Maggie and having three dogs at the same time was a challenge and a blessing.
Cricket had the most gentlest disposition of any dog I ever had. She "NEVER" showed any aggression or meanness towards any human or another animal.  She loved to eat but because of her seizures and medications she was on a strict diet. 

I will always love and cherish the time we had together. Christmas 2011.
Tug of War with Maggie was always fun to watch! 

In Memory of Angie (2003 - 2020)
6/4/20
Our lovely Angie passed away today in my arms. She died peacefully and I am so grateful that I had her for 16 1/2 years. - November 30, 2003 to June 4th, 2020.

She was a great family dog and best friend who never tried to bite or nip at anyone. She did like to snipe up for a kiss and always wanted to sit/lay next to me at all times. No matter where I went or walked around outside, she would sit at the end of our yard and watch/wait for me to come home.

Thank you for saving my life Angie in 2004. Cricket will miss you too!



In Memory of Maggie Mae (2004 - 2013)


9/9/13
We had to put Maggie (The Protector) down today because of Diabetes. She went fast and did not feel any pain even though she has had a very bad few weeks with rapid weight loss and other symptoms. Her sister Angie will miss her.

Before going to the Vet I took her to her favorite park today and she was able to chase a few squirrels and bunnies. I gave her some treats too. At the Vet's I held her and looked into her eyes as she passed. Here a few videos from this summer and last winter.

She will be missed by all; especially Angie (her sister and me). Lorelai and Cricket too!


Maggie was the leader of the Pack!


2006
In Memory of Lady Arwen of Wesley (1980 - 1994)

Arwen

IF EVER YOU NEED ME:
If ever you need me, I'll be right here, To chase away the sadness, And wipe away a tear. If ever you need me, I'll be two steps behind, To follow in your footsteps, And hear what's on your mind. If ever you need me, You'll never have to fear, That your presence isn't important, And your love isn't dear. If ever you need me, I'll always be around, to bring back the laughter, Where deep in your heart it's found. You'll never have to worry, For I'll always be here, To chase away the sadness, And wipe away a tear. I AM HERE FOR YOU! (even in spirit) ~author unknown

The following are pictures of Pets that belong to qualitygloggers (Friends, Family; Bloggers who visit the site): Click on picture to enlarge.

The Girls! Maggie, Angie, and Katie

Grandma and the Girls


Rista - Here Kitty, Kitty! Posted by Hello

Dear Cousin Simba, there is a big Doberman that wants to meet you.
Cousin Chloe Flynn



Buddy and Pals (Kristine, Tracy and Brian)

Sugar says... Grandma, I only have eyes for You!

Schotz says... Hold Me, Hold Me Too!

The Life of Riley
Judy's Babies
Jesse - anyone want to play marbles?

"Ditto and Elsa"

qualityg has been getting a lot of cat pictures and emails with cats. No, I have not gone over to the other side, but I wish my dog loving friends would send some Pictures (i.e., Paul A, Thad B, Robbie F, Gina S, Linda L, Patti H, Greg K, John C...).
Below are Pat's Office Assistants, "Ditto and Elsa" - I've had assistants that lay around like that...

Carhartt or Cathartt??


Sophies Choice - Big John ---> I only have eyes for you


After a long walk and run chasing squirrels
It's time for a treat!




















Mo Lovin for GHOST!


updated 3/06/06

"Bailey" Dog of The Day

This is our beautiful dog, Bailey, aka Pupadupolous. We have had this good girl since she was four weeks old. She was abandoned by her mother and we rescued her from a Doberman second chance rescue. From day one she has been the sweetest and most obedient pet a family could ask for. From Gina, Harold, Erica, Morgan & Monica.


Billy, Bella and the Girls

No comments: