Friday, October 26, 2007

"Employee Goals & Objectives for 2008"

It's the end of the year and requestd for goals and objectives will begin for 2008.

The following example are goals and objectives that could come from a Department Head to his/her boss.

I developed some of the examples from some of my own (names/info changed) goals and objectives from the past.

The important things to remember are to include realistic means of measure that will allow you to meet corporate goals and objectives that should have been developed first before you and your team create your own (seldom done & people wonder why they never get done or accomplished). All goals and objectives must be aligned from the top to the bottom and then communicated and EXPLAINED through out the company.

Please note that the example below are high level and need to be in much more detail in the form of strategy and responsibilities.

Double CLICK on EACH Slide To Enlarge - Then Click on 4 arrows for more clarity.




I hope this provides a model that can be used for you and your employees.

To see my model on Team Goals & Objectives go to http://qualityg.blogspot.com/2008/07/team-goals-and-objectives.html

To read more posts on Employee Goals and Objectives click on the label below or on the left side bar.

qualityg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here different website and thought I
might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.
Feel free to visit my blog post :: try here