Thursday, November 23, 2023

"The Wisdom to be Remembered" - Updated 11/23 - Fall in Virginia

April 2013

 "The Wisdom to be Remembered"

Born - Honolulu, Hawaii 

"Knowledge is for sharing.
It is not about the amount of knowledge you obtain or have.
It is about the amount of knowledge you freely share and give."
by: qualityg

If I was to pick one song that would represent this post it is "Forever Young" by Rod Stewart. When I think of my Family, Friends and those that mean the most to me I always remember them when They/We were young. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwG6g5boyF4

2/1/16 - Hawaii Visit



Updated 7/21/13

What a bundle of joy. Three months old now and such a good baby for her first visit to Michigan. Logged many miles from Hawaii to Washington DC to Arkansas to Michigan and back to Hawaii with a stop in Seattle to see her uncle.




MICHIGAN - Great Grandma (GG) and Nana 

Seattle - Uncle Greg

HAWAII



Updated 9/11/15

9/11 is truly a special day because it is my daughter's birthday. Yes, it will always be interwoven with the attacks on the twin towers but it's also a day about rebirth.

MICHIGAN - July 2015 - Elizabeth Park

Visiting "GG"


MARYLAND - August 2015

The Ballerina and Gymnast



She Brightens up my day!

October 2015


So Thankful
November 2015


My Favorites

January 2016

October 2016
Good Job Papa for winning me a trophy (Age Group Winner - LOL) and medal at the Monster Mash Run!



October 2016

Born - Annapolis, Maryland

Welcome to "Julian Grant Hutchison" born on 11/30/2016

March 2017

Cherry Blossoms

  



August 2017 - Groton, Connecticut

Oh Yes! Ice Cream Lovers - Just Like Papa!!





October 2017 - Michigan - Pumpkin Patch!


December - 2017 - MICHIGAN - Great Grandma (GG)

April 2018 - Washington State - New Home


July 2018 - Michigan - Climbing to New Heights

January 2019 Washington State - You Got Mail!


July 2019 Michigan - We love our Ice Cream - 6 weeks with Nana and Papa

Where are our Chocolate Shakes Big Boy!!

September 2019 - Washington State - Picking Blueberries! and Exploring Mountains!


October
2019 Washington State - A Special Post and Tribute

Every year from Lorelai’s age until the Christmas after Andrew and I got married, I baked cookies and made fudge with one of my most favorite women on the planet, my grandma. I loved how much she allowed me to help by measuring and adding the ingredients. As her body weakened, mine strengthened, us now switching places with me stirring the fudge. It was seamless. Well, since then, every batch of fudge I’ve made was a flop. Fortunately, when she moved out of her apt, I inherited the famous “fudge pan.” With an unexpected move came an electric coil range, just like my grandma’s. This year, I am so proud to say the fudge curse is over and this batch was so incredibly yummy!! Here’s to the tastiest of family traditions being passed on. 

February 2020 - Disneyland - Where Dreams and Hopes Really Do Come True!!


April 16, 2020 - RIP - Mom 2021 and Dad 1974
Mike and The Mechanics - "In the Living Years" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hr64MxYpgk

June/July 2021 - Summer Vacation - Michigan



July 4th 2021 
                                                                    Slip N Slide!

Detroit Zoo - 2021

Polar Bear Plaque honoring WWI Soldiers from Michigan who were sent to Northern Russia. My Grandfather was one who went are were known as Detroit's own Polar Bears. 
July 2021 - Hawaii - School (3rd and Pre-K)

October 2021, after 33 Years it's time to move on...

So many memories
December 2021 - New Beginnings

 New Home 


            Updated 3/12/22

     New Friend - "Mango"        
 
Updated 6/12/22 - Summer of 2022 in Michigan

  
Now that the Pandemic is behind us for now many get together with family and friends.
      Tiger Game with Jr.
Grandparents
Sliding Around
Hot Rodding
Ice Skating in July when it's 93 degrees outside.


Flying a Kite

All Scream for Ice Cream - Summer is Over

Updated 9/20/22 - New Beginnings - New School Year - Virginia
Birthday Visit April 2023

Fall 2023 - Virginia
          Thanksgiving - 2023                    




No comments: