Friday, January 10, 2020

Bob Seger Launches You Tube Channel

Legendary Detroit rocker Bob Seger has launched an official YouTube channel, with the first featured video being a lyrical video for "Night Moves."
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/bob-seger-youtube-night-moves-936136/


For me personally, Bob Seger and The Silver Bullett Band (aka – The Last Heard and Bob Seger System) will always be the best. I have been a fan since I first heard (1966) “East Side Story” and Persecution Smith.” I was hooked forever when I heard “Heavy Music” and a year later “Ramblin’ Gamblin’ Man.” 

I will always remember finishing my morning paper route and having breakfast at Connor's Diner where I played Seger songs over and over on the juke box that was in each booth.

Even though I have not seen him in many moons my cousin Chris continues to play Bass guitar for the Silver Bullet Band.

No comments: