Saturday, April 01, 2023

This must be an April Fool's Joke - MSU wants you to avoid these words.

I paid over 9 years of tuition to this university for my children. I now choose to no longer support or contribute to this university.

https://news.yahoo.com/michigan-state-university-releases-inclusive-033706524.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/word-police-msu-inclusive-guide-gives-words-to-avoid-like-pioneer-christmas-tree

I will now spend my money on Christmas Trees, Easter Bunnies and Chocolate covered eggs. In addition, I will continue to watch Star Trek the Final Frontier and read every book I can on American Pioneers, especially Daniel Boone.


I am proposing that Michigan State University remove "SPARTY" as their Mascot. Sparta was a warrior society in ancient Greece that reached the height of its power after defeating rival city-state Athens in the Peloponnesian War (431-404 B.C.). Spartan culture was centered on loyalty to the state and military service.

Instead, they should be named MSU Pukes, Wokes or just plain "Stupid."





No comments: