Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SIPOC + CCCC FACT SHEET - J-MAN STYLE

Over the past three years one of the subjects that I get the most hits on and request for more information is my SIPOC + CCCC customer improvement flows. The fact sheet below was co-developed with my quality partner for a number of years - Julio Reyes (J-Man).


Julio and I created and designed many quality worksheets like the one below. More importantly Julio utilized these sheets when he met with his internal customers to gather more information for a high level process flow.


Julio is a master designer for fact finding and data automated databases, matrices, worksheets, etc.


Click on the diagram to enlarge for copying or printing.
SIPOC + CCCC FACT FINDING SHEET

SIPOC + CCCC created by qualityg in 1991

Additional Enhancements by Julio Reyes in 2001


I WILL BE SHARING MORE OF OUR WORKMANSHIP IN THE FUTURE.

To get all my posts in SIPOC + CCCC click on the label below this post or on the Label Section in the sidebar.

No comments: